Refund and Return Policy
MANART Galeria de Arte is responsible for the suitability of its suppliers and for the quality, safety, durability and reliability of the products offered on this site. However, if you are not satisfied with a product, you can request an exchange for another or a refund. For this, we list some important information:
1. The consumer has a period of 7 (seven) consecutive days - from the date of receipt of the goods - to request the exchange or return of the product, in accordance with article 49 of the Consumer Defense Code.
2. The product must be in its original packaging, with no signs of misuse and with the original manufacturer's label. In case the package arrives at the final destination apparently violated, the customer must not accept the order, informing the delivery person of the reason. If the package is accepted by the customer, we will not be responsible for stolen or damaged products.
3. We do not exchange or return products that show any evidence of use.
4. For the exchange or cancellation to be made, the product must be returned to our Distribution Center, located inside the gallery, where a team will screen and analyze the request.
5. The refund process for withdrawal or defect of the product will only be initiated after receiving it at our Distribution Center, where its conditions will be checked.
6. All collection, return and sorting steps will be informed to the customer by email or telephone.
7. The total exchange time may vary according to the region where the product will be collected and delivered to the consumer.
8. If the product is no longer available in stock, the customer can choose another one at the same price or cancel the purchase. If the product is of a different value than the first one, the difference can be paid by credit, debit, boleto or PIX card.
9. Consumers can also request cancellation right after completing their purchase process. So that we can act as quickly as possible, before your product is shipped, contact our Customer Service Center by phone (92) 98207-3125.
10. We are not responsible for the consumer's olfactory satisfaction in relation to the product purchased, so make sure you are purchasing and we will be available for any clarification.
11. Deliveries not made due to an error in the registration will be returned to the sender. The cost of reshipment is the responsibility of the customer.
12. Order cancellations will be accepted with full refund of amounts paid only if not yet dispatched. If they have already been sent to the consumer, we ask that they be returned in their undamaged packaging and the refund will be made minus the shipping costs.
13. Shipping and transport costs for exchanges or returns of products are the responsibility of the consumer.
14. If the product has any defect, MANART will analyze the case and, if confirmed, send the customer a new product, at no cost to the consumer.
15. In order to authorize the return, the consumer must inform MANART (through the gallery's official contacts) the reason for the exchange or return of the purchased product. Our attendants will analyze the request and pass on the necessary procedures.
16. We will not make exchanges or returns of products outside the conditions mentioned above. This Exchange and Return Policy applies to all MANART products sold in our virtual store.
FAULT: It is important to analyze the state of packaging and products when receiving orders. In this way, you help MANART to ensure that everything you purchased arrived in order. If you notice any defect in the packaging or in the product at the time of delivery, you can refuse to receive it and make a note on the back of the invoice or proof of delivery, explaining what made you feel strange. After refusing, notify our Call Center so that your case can be followed up. If the problem is only noticed after opening the package, you can open an order at the Call Center and follow the exchange and return rules.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT: You have 90 days to request a return or exchange for any product you purchase on the site. If the product is defective before this deadline, you must contact our call center directly at (92) 98207-3125. Have your invoice, proof of order or proof of payment ready to speed up the process. Our call center is always ready to assist you.